Monday, March 27, 2006

tired

yes..finally work finish liao..hohoho..pls dun ask mi to give u a treat when i get my pay k..cos i'm now working for my dog's sake..i need money to get him injection and medicine..and my pay is juz nice for all that..ya..yest my fren send mi a story which i feel v touch..i almost cried when i read that..let mi share with u k..
here that story comes..:

Body: Sally jumped up as soon as she saw thesurgeon come out of the operating room. Shesaid: "How is my little boy? Is he going to be allright? When can I see him?"

The surgeon said, "I'm sorry. We did all we could,but your boy didn't make it."

Sally said, "Why do little children get cancer?Doesn't God care any more? Where were you,God, when my son needed you?"

The surgeon asked, "Would you like some timealone with your son? One of the nurses will be outin a few minutes, before he's transported to theuniversity."

Sally asked the nurse to stay with her while shesaid good-bye to son. She ran her fingers lovinglythrough his thick red curly hair.
"Would you like a lock of his hair?" the nurseasked.

Sally nodded yes. The nurse cut a lock of theboy's hair, put it in a plastic bag and handed it toSally. The mother said, "It was Jimmy's idea todonate his body to the University for Study. Hesaid it might help somebody else. "I said no atfirst, but Jimmy said, 'Mom, I won't be using it afterI die. Maybe it will help some other little boy spendone more day with his Mom." She went on, "MyJimmy had a heart of gold. Always thinking ofsomeone else. Always wanting to help others if hecould."

Sally walked out of Children's mercy Hospital forthe last time, after spending most of the last sixmonths there. She put the bag with Jimmy'sbelongings on the seat beside her in the car. Thedrive home was difficult. It was even harder to enterthe empty house. She carried Jimmy's belongings,and the plastic bag with the lock of his hair to herson's room. She started placing the model carsand other personal things back in his room exactlywhere he had always kept them. She laid downacross his bed and, hugging his pillow, criedherself to sleep.

It was around midnight when Sally awoke. Layingbeside her on the bed was a folded letter. Theletter said:
"Dear Mom, I know you're going to miss me; butdon't think that I will ever forget you, or stoplovingyou, just 'cause I'm not around to say I LOVEYOU. I will always love you, Mom, even more witheach day. Someday we will see each other again.Until then, if you want to adopt a little boy so youwon't be so lonely, that's okay with me. He canhave my room and old stuff to play with. But, if youdecide to get a girl instead, she probably wouldn'tlike the same things us boys do. You'll have to buyher dolls and stuff girls like, you know. Don't besad thinking about me. This really is a neat place.Grandma and Grandpa met me as soon as I gothere and showed me around some, but it will takea long time to see everything. The angels are socool. I love to watch them fly. And, you knowwhat? Jesus doesn't look like any of his pictures.Yet, when I saw Him, I knew it was Him. Jesushimself took me to see GOD! And guess what,Mom? I got to sit on God's knee and talk to Him,like I was somebody important. That's when I toldHim that I wanted to write you a letter, to tell yougood-bye and everything. But I already knew thatwasn't allowed. Well, you know what Mom? Godhanded me some paper and His own personal pento write you this letter. I think Gabriel is the nameof the angel who is going to drop this letter off toyou. God said for me to give you the answer to oneof the questions you asked Him 'Where was Hewhen I needed him?' "God said He was in thesame place with me, as when His son Jesus wason the cross. He was right there, as He always iswith all His children.
Oh, by the way, Mom, no one else can see whatI've written except you. To everyone else this isjust a blank piece of paper. Isn't that cool? I haveto give God His pen back now. He needs it to writesome more names in the Book of Life. Tonight Iget to sit at the table with Jesus for supper. I'm,sure the food will be great.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I don't hurt anymore.The cancer is all gone. I'm glad because I couldn'tstand that pain anymore and God couldn't stand tosee me hurt so much, either. That's when He sentThe Angel of Mercy to come get me. The Angelsaid I was a Special Delivery! How about that?
Signed with Love from God, Jesus & Me.
isn't it a nice story..?
i love it..
ok..thats all folk!

No comments: