Tuesday, March 21, 2006

happi day with classmates..

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!i've receive my result and I PASS ALL MY MODULES!!My gpa upon 4,i've got 3.479..today..went to collect my fren's bday gift and meet him to give him his present in advance,as we all gonna work and can't attend his bday bbq..and we went for pizza hut as also to celebrate our good results..ahah.. my fren who got e highest score treat us..we den take some pic..will upload it once got e pics..had a great and enjoyable day with my fellow classmates..
but..some ppl fail and have to transfer to another class..so sad..sigh..in life is like dat de la..as life moves on..ppl come and ppl go..v few ppl can stay in ur life from e start till e end except ur parents and siblings...and of course God!
i juz wanna Thank GOd that u noe.. he really let mi met alot of good frens..they're juz simply great and wonderful..they could juz bright up ur day,and make u smile and laugh like nv be4..nv too bores to hang out with them..

Sweetest day ever..

No comments: