Tuesday, March 07, 2006

bon voyage to mi

Yesterday arrange my fren to come over and help mi carry baby's things over to his hse..sob..When i'm oacking baby's stuff,baby was looking at mi with teary eyes..he may tot that i dun wan him anymore..But i too dun wan,juz becos he dun have a passport..so he have to stay behind and there is no one at home to look after him..thats why.. Hse without him seems so quiet and dull..
Say bon vayage to mi..h3h3..As i'm goin to malaysia tml morning till e next wed or thurs den come back..But..sob..i can't bear to part with baby.. :....( today i'm goin to my fren's chalet and back home late to pack my stuff and such..Sleep for awhile and wake up early in e morning tml to catch bus to KL..How i wish i could juz bring baby over..he is e one i most worried of and can't bear with..I miss him so much!!!
Image hosting by Photobucket
my beloved darling~~

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: