Friday, March 03, 2006

class outing

heyo~~i'm here to update you guys from wed till now events..hmm..On wed,i've my last paper and have end my whole end year,juz onli to wait for my results to come out..after my last paper..my classmates and i decide to go to orchard lido to watch Final Destination 3..This is e first time so many of our classmate are willing to join the outing as most of them seldom hang out with us..be4 the movie starts,we went for lunch and then picture taking again..ahah..At first,they're unwilling..But somehow,we have our way to persuade them..hohoho..This is e pic taken..nice?

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
These were all decorated by mi and sarah..creative?cute?hohoho~~
After these,we shop for awhile more den proceed to our movie..Overall,the movie was not scary at all..it was Rather gross..It can simply spoil your appetite nia..Thank God we already have our meal be4 that movie..
Then thurs went for cell group..
And yest which was fri,we went for OUTING!!h3h3..actually was planning to go ice skating de..But there was some competitio going on..So we went for k-box instead..Quite disappointed la..But,However..I still love singing..We have a wonderful time singing and shouting and laughing..After that..went to have a drink while they eat..den some of them proceed to my hse help my mum to fixed a wardrobe..Baby was so happy to see so many ppl coming to my hse..
And all thanks to them that finally e unfixed wardrobe which was bought how long ago was fixed yesterday..And ya..no more nagging..yea!!
k la..i shall end here as i need to bath baby liao..h3h3..buaiz!!

No comments: