Sunday, March 19, 2006

I'm back..

not in e mood of doing anything..so juz a brief summary..Back by this wed..alot of ppl ask mi hows e trip..One wOrd to desccribe:"BORING"..well..i went to perm my hair @ onli $25..nobody believe it..too cheap to believe..haha..and ya..on e way back,while in cab..i vomitted..OH..so paiseh..Thank GOd that uncle got prepare plastic bag..ah bo..die..haha..den thurs went for cg and bbq..fri went for e first tuition..lesson was quite alright..sat went for service..Bro mark's voice was so touching..if there's someone who have such a nice voice like him,when he sings to mi..i'll sure marry him..lol..sunday..which is today went to serve..and den to my fren's hse visit my darling doggy(baby)..have a tiring day..went home to online and chat with frens..suddenly receive a sms..that agency said that her daughter dun like e way i teach and cancel all lesson..there goes my income..sigh..k..thats all..bye..

No comments: