Sunday, January 29, 2006

Thankful for baby

As i've said be4..my family doesn't have any atmosphere of new year,all was quiet..which is onli now den i realise baby play such a big role in my family..not onli he brings joy and he also brings atmosphere of happinese..My dad gets so cheer up by him..always laughing so happily becos of his presence.. baby always do all those silly tricks like faking dead and become a clown(monkey dog)..And that is those little litlle things that makes my dad laugh till so happi..
Today while my dad is playing with baby..he suddenly said "yang gou hen hao oh..hui rang ren hen kai xin"..i'm glad to hear that..Looks like everyone in my family all so love baby and dotes on him..Hmm..hey..i also love and dote on him alot one hor..love him too much till spoilt him liao..Always so naughty that when i wan to punish him and put him into his cage,he'll act till as if v sad and poor thing.. so that i'll can't bear and go carry him out of his cage again..sigh..My dad also said i spoilt him too much and let him have his way..But i also got beat him when needed de ma..juz that after beating not long after..he'll forhet everything nia..
haiz..But anyway i'm really wanna thank God for baby..
Everything that God plans sure have its purpose..And i'm sure that baby's purpose is here to cheer my family up,noeing that these days of unhappiness will come..And now..things doesn't seems as worst as be4 anymore..Yippee!!
CHEERS!!

No comments: