Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Stress!!!

heyo~~Guess from now on till my semestral Exam,i'm going to be busying doing my projects and preparing my presentations and also busy with all my assignment ba..I'm really so tired(mentally)..it seems like no rest from now on lo..Almost everyday school till evening..Becos new year coming and miss alot of lesson,therefore lotsa makeup lesson also..Den become everyday school till evening liao..den thurs after school have to buy dinner back and rush down to east coast for cg..Projects and presentation time are all v tight..which means as and when i'm 'free',i've to try to finish all that..so no break or rest for mi..'GREAT'..(T_T)Maths and one other sub can't caught up so have to revise and struggle with it..THAT MAKES MI V STRESS!!!haiz..

ok..Enough of complaints..hmm..today went for dinner with dad and baby..h3h3..baby today v happy..cos get to go out and run,shit and pee ard..lol..And my dad v funny..he said muz ask police to catch him and fine money for peeing ard..oh ya..means fine ourself,cos we're e one PAYING! So humourous rite..Ha ha ha..(not funny lo)hmm..seems like my dad love baby more and more liao..can see that he is actually treating baby as his smallest son..Dote on him so much..
so heart-warming..h3h3..so happy..hohoho..And my dad loves to play with him and make him crazy..lol..oops..wrong..no need to make de..baby is a crazy dog..careful..HE BITES..And those been bite by him will also become crazy...i'm one of e victim..h3h3..

WARNING:CAREFUL!!BOTH BITES!!

wahaha..k la.. enough of my craps..now going to do my things liao..tata~~

No comments: