Thursday, January 12, 2006

Crown collector

Indeed i'm really a Crown collector..Today went for shopping and found this v nice crown's belt..Wohoo~~i bought it immediately..h3h3..So happi~~Always wanted a crown's belt..Finally let mi found it..hohoho..ya..And i Spend most of my $$ on shopping till my bank onli left $40!!How pathetic sia..And my wallet was like onli left with a few cents to go home..sigh..So poor thing rite..And finally i realise why some of my frens say tat they can predict my future hubby will become bankrupt..Because when i go for sjopping..I REALLY GO FOR SHOPPING!!!when i really go for SHOPPING..I spend $$=opening e water tap..wahaha..SO i think for those who want to marry mi,they will really need to RECONSIDER it OVER AND OVER again,if they dun want to become BANKRUPT one day!!hohoho... Overall i'm still v happi with my collection of CROWN~~WohOo!!ANd ya..Finally my common test was over!!yea!!celebrate!!!BUT no $$$,so onli can stay at home to celebrate with baby..h3h3..Have a wonderful day with my beloved fren~~will upload today's pic tml..
Stay tune!!

No comments: