Saturday, January 28, 2006

disappointed reunion dinner

I juz finish my reunion dinner..It was indeed splendid..Have fish,duck,vege and my fav ABC soup..Baby had also finished its splendid dinner..he had chicken meat,rice and his dry food all mixed together for him..wow..guess he also enjoyed his renion dinner with us ba..hmm..actually also cannot count as a REUNION dinner la..Cos my mum wants to eat alone at e back..
sigh..dunno wat happen sia..so sad lo..Wat happen?Y can't even we have a good reunion dinner together?Was it really so difficult for her to sit down and have a good dinner with us??My dad was really sad lo..He spend so much time preparing everything so well so that we can have a good reunion dinner..But why??I really duno wat was she thinking lo..Really feel so disappointed..It was actually a happy occasion isn't it?Why she do this?Spoil everyone's mood..
really dun understand her..dunno wat she really wants..sigh..

No comments: