Monday, November 28, 2005

wohohohoho~~~

hmm...actually should be doing my whole junk of homework right now..but looking upon my bro and baby fighting with each other(naughty and feirce baby VS crazy and strong bro)..in e end,baby won e battle as you noe..he is so small that my bro can't really bear to hit it hard,but not to baby..Baby would bite with all his might..then my bro felt that he ("bo hua"in hokkien)..my bro even afraid that he would bite his little bro lo..lol..then my mum say" if baby bite urs then bite his back la"...then is like after he bite my bro's hand,then he would run and sit down,when my bro lift his hand up to show (wanna slap him sign),he'll lie down,close his eye and act to be dead lo..so cute rite..then all laugh at baby's action..so cheeky rite..i can't help but to keep laughing and laughing,then my bro wanna watch tv one..but baby kept on disturbing him..then no choice have to fight with him..cos baby is that kind that would suddenly attack you one lo..so in the end,my bro really no choice liao..he applied medical oil on his hand..at first,baby stop biting le..but after a while,he continue to bite again..then there i am to save my bro..i took him away to sit with mi quietly as i'm blogging now..h3h3..i wanna jote down all these happy and wonderful time with baby ard..as after baby came to my hse,bonds between my family became closer..he is really a miracle to mi and he really brightens and light up my whole family..of course,no need to mention..my whole family dotes on him alot..including my MUM..she no longer afraid of dogs,but a dog lover now..heez.. so cute rite..love him soOoOo much!!!

No comments: