Saturday, November 19, 2005

FinaLly!!!

I"M FREE!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!Oh Mind..i've been rushing this 2 and a half hour transcript for 1 WHOLE week..still can't finish..sigh..so tired and stress sia..Today..FINALLY that thing end...can rest well liao..it really have been a v tiring and hectic week..this is my program for e whole week..
mon-school from 8-5 then rush home do transcript till night 11.30..
tues-school till 5 then rush to church for 'the tablenacle' till 12 then reach home
wed-school from 8-3..rush back home do transcript again
thurs-morning bath baby then went to school till 5 then do my assignment..
fri-again,school till 12 then go home do transcript...
sat-wake up eat le,do transcript till 10pm...
so how?isn't my week wonderful?tot of giving up,but i've already gave my word that i would finish it no matter what..so..i persevere till the end after all..but then..in the end i still can't complete it..i already try my v v v v v best..but i still can't understand what that indian is toking about..so i've no choice but to leave lotsa blank..
after all..when i think back..i find it so sweet that..you know..throughout my whole week of transcript..baby is always there to acc mi till the end..he will keep wanting mi to carry him out of his cage then he'll be sleeping on my lap quietly or quietly watching mi while i do my transcript..maybe..this is a kind of support he gave mi..

love him soososososososoooo much!!!
he'll always be my beloved darling... always..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: