Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Welcome 2008!!


Hello year 2008!!

Sad to say that year 2007 was a really bad year for me,having bad results,didn't do well for exams,cold relationships with parents,no money,no celebrations no nothing~~Spend christmas and new YeAr eve at home when others are celebrating with a feast or go countdown and watching fireworks somewhere~~Aww..my beloved fireworks..Can say tat i really start and end year 2007 feeling quite disappointed..But i really wan to thanks all the frens and my man who is always by my side,cheering mi up..they nv fail..Although didn't get to celebrate Christmas,But i've been caroling at expo,vivo,esplanade and alexandra hospital to bring joy and atmosphere of love and giving to others..


At vivo!!




At Expo

At esplanade!!

Mi,belle and xuan inside the artist room of esplanade

Wootz..Grand hor??hehe..Tsk tsk tsk..juz look at the artist room..
(Eunice Ho

Artiste)

*head lift high high

Has really been enjoying myself even though i'm sick with bad sore throat..

I really wan to thank God for giving mi so much opportunity and love..He nv fails and is nv too late for anything..nv too late to lift mi up when i'm down..nv fail to cheer mi up..nv fail to pull mi back when i'm out of track..nv fail to lead mi when i'm lost..


Lastly of course not forgeting my beloved!!

the one who is always there for mi,

who always give in to mi,

shower mi with lots of love

and

never fail to treat mi like a princess..:)

Hope 2008 will really be a better year ahead with abundance~~Haha..Turning 21st soon..Already starting to plan for my coming bday in may..I noe i'm a bit "Kiasu"..At least i start haven start to plan my wishlist for my bday hor~~LOL
Alright..Think tats it for today!!Still got work to do~~Bye!!

No comments: