Thursday, January 24, 2008

In sch blogging again

I'm so so so soooo angry with U! LEONG MINSING!Also giving me attitude!always look so paranoid!So what if i'm ur student?!Doesn't mean u can give mi all of that!
Firstly,u didn't pay mi and secondly i dun care watever marks or remarks u wanna give mi..If onli by bootlicking u and willingly stand by ur side to let u vend ur anger in order to get good grade..i'm sorry,i rather take my bad grade and grad from this sch!Early in e morning switch off my com and makes mi take a long time to search for my UG file to load and nv even explain wat happen!Wasting my money to buy blank disc to save my proj in e end can't use and asking mi to get another one, u think i v rich ah?!Ppl pay money to do proj still wan us to waste our money to print report,buy blank disc,run errands for u..V clever hor~~Make use of us and dun even have to pay a single penny..
And if u're paranoid becos u're v busy and can't handle..Den dun force urself and make u and others life like hell can~~Argh!!

After vending my anger and have cooled down...

Yap..When my cousin came back from m'sia,she bought mi a gucci sunglass and a white leather bag..Cool~~hehe..And yest my bro actually treat mi dinner as i've no $$ to eat,i dunno how he noes but somehow he noes la..hehe..I feel tat i'm so blessed...=)
i'm loving it~~

No comments: