Tuesday, September 12, 2006

free day~~~

WohoO~~~stay at home for the whole day facing the com from morning till now ,watching vcd and doing some of my ministry work at home as well as helping my fren find hotel as she is coming from malaysia for christmas...i tot that time will be very loong when at home..but i was wrong..time flies no matter where u are~~haha..actually today suppose to go for world skill robotic training..BUT..i QUIT..you noe why?yest i go..actually onli tot it is on mon and fri onli..AND..SURPRISE!!!WSS is from mon to fri-9-6pm..for 3 weeks lo..omg..means after e training i onli left 1 last week to enjoy my holiday..NO WAY!!nonono~~~i cannot find any reason why should i invest so much time on those unimpt issue..ya..i have no doubt that this will help mi in my course..my lecturer keep persuading us to stay as we can noot onli glorify singapore and also ourselve..but deep inside of mi..i noe wat i wan and wat i need..definitely not these kind of fame..i noe it is really no harm trying..but the time factor is really too much la..i need more time for my family,especially my dad..time has drawn us more apart,so i need more time to cover back the distance and mend it back..
so finally we decide to onli join robotic to represent our school..and training is onli on mon and fri..Finally can have 5 days out of 7 for myself,church and my family~~
Yay..juz got notice that my cousin's fren is coming from malaysia to celebrate christmas..hope my cousin come with her..h3h3..den currently also helping them a hotel which is cheap and good for them to stay in for 3 days..
Last sun our zone organise an outing.."shi zi lu kou"..fun but very tired..although didn't won anything but it is the process la..haha..still not bad..den after that we meet at mind cafe to play some games and go for dinner...haha..guess wat?after that we went for arcade..wa..shiok ah..long time nv play till so shiok liao..was pretty fun hanging out there..hehe..do lotsa stupid things and play lotsa stupid games..shout alot..and my hand got swollen as i hit the machine too much..lol..But we really enjoy time with one another la..pictures and videos taken too~~lol..will be uploaded soon~~stay tune!!

No comments: