Friday, August 04, 2006

Y like dat??!?!?!

Haiyo~~~Why like dat??think maybe nowadays comes my valley of life~~
things haven been goin on well..my common test,ministry and alot of things seem to be not doin well la..flunk my CAD/CAM test,being so blur and un-organise in ministry..Especially i'm in charge of a team now,and i was like.. can't even handle and do an attendance in a well and organised method every week when i'm on duty..and i even forgotten clean abt informing my member tat she dun have serve on this fri,till my IC called mi and ask if i got inform her as she already reached there...OMG!!!See?!?!how blur am i?even i myself also cannot stand it,even though my IC didn't really scold mi but i juz feel so angry with myself lo...can't even do a simple task well...y like dat?!?!?!
AH!!!!!!!
STUPID MI!!!
ARGHHH!!!!

No comments: