Saturday, December 31, 2005

Say good bye to year 2005..

hohoho!!!Let say good bye to year 2005!!Hohoho!!I went for my last service of the year today and tml will be a new beggining of a new year 2006!!Wohhoo~~~I gonna move to a new year with a totally new beginning with no grudges,no hate,no regrets,no unforgiveness and of course no prejudices...Let everything be bygones and NEVER look back..I'm gonna let go of everything in the past and let God..I won't let all those regrets and past mistakes pull mi down anymore..I may fail alot of times in life,but i won't give up!!I mean in life who nv fail be4??Those who nv fail be4 are those who nv even dare to try..
Champion are not those who nv fail,Champion are those who NEVER quits!!
Failures are nv final and failures are nv fatal..
I believe that in ard 3-4 hrs time,everything will subject to change..And it nv gonna be the same anymore..And i really believe that next year will be a very grEat year ahead with great church,great frens,great family,great dog,great everything..hohoho!!!And lets welcome Year 2006 with a great mood!!Happy new Year to all!!!

No comments: