Tuesday, April 12, 2005

wat a shockin day..

phew...thank God tat i didn't went out today...durin afternoon time,when i'm chattin online,my ex-colledge suddenly remind mi of e medical checkup thing..then when i check my booklet i then realise tat i've to post my info by 19 of april which is when i'm in malaysia...then i have to do my checkup by today..wa...really shock mi ah...thank god ah,if he nv remind mi,then i didn't notice ah...really dunno wat to do leh,cos wait till i come back from malaysia will be too late le la...then i'll have to wait till next year then can start school ah..haiz..haha..then today i stay at home to fill all my form..
wa...then zai yi ge lei dian jiao jia de wan sang,wan zhen suddenly call mi go down amk centre do medical checkup..wa..so scary man..i've to walk past so many trees,then so many lightning and thunder sia...sia si wo le... but..after all really wanna thank God for e day!kekez...

No comments: