Wednesday, April 13, 2005

wat a painful day!

haiz...today my dad pay le $1000+ de school fee of mine...feeling so heart pain guilty u noe..his hard earn money jux gone like tat...haiz...actually i didn't really like tat course la,but for my dad sake,i decided to work extra hard and make e best out of it,excel in my course..so tat i am able to earn back lotsa money for my dad and let him enjoy for e rest of his life...Yeah!!this will be my goal...hmmm...of course i wan to thank jimmy lin..haha..cos leh,if not for his show,we will be leaving today,then i'll not be able to do my last min admission thing le...hehe..also wanna thank God tat i am able to get all things done by today and carefreely go to malaysia and play..kekez...wa..wat a relieve..shiok ah..tml wo yao zhou le...i'll try to update again..bye!!

No comments: