Wednesday, February 15, 2006

valentine

hoho~~valentine is over,yesterday sarah and i treat e whole class our own made chocolate..h3h3..and i receive a a blue rose nicely wrapup..h3h3..and then after school, go home and celebrate valentines with baby..ahah..sarah came my hse and actually is meant to do project de..end up helping baby cut hair and nail..lol..and we do till ard 9 plus den stop.. and today finally finish all the test for german..and neXt sem,i'm not going to take anymore..Although german is not that difficult,but it really take alot of my time away.. anyway,tml is going to be my semestral project presentation and fri is going to be my comm skill presentation..sigh..and worst of all is that mon i have another presentation,but my project still not done yet..still stuck in some ways..sigh..stress ah..Next thurs..sem exam starts liao..have study nth yet..This is a v good example of last min hug pig leg..lol..
another thing is that,yesterday my mum suddenly buy 2 shirt for mi and these is really wat i've been praying hard for..she is finally back to her own self again..h3h3..she now will go out with her friends and so on..no need mi to da bao for her anymore..jux nice..wa..PRAISE E LORD!!Before my exam she's healed..so i can now focus on my exam..and no distraction is there anymore..wohoo~~

No comments: