Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Results!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!I pass my semestral exams!!!Out of GPA of 4,i've got 3.33!!!WoHoo~~~Hapii~~~At least i nv let my dad down,and of course i did manage to save money for him as i dun need to retake any of e module..but to move on to e next level and also hope tat i can finish my course soon~~Then save up money for grooming course and then fulfil my DrEaMz...To be an Air-stEwardesseS..HeEhEeZ~~Then can earn lotsa money to repay back my family..Get my parents to settle and enjoy life...ok..tats too far..Lets came back to e present....haha.. Then today my mum also blessed mi with a really nice pants..HeEhEez..Wa..REally wanna Thank God for all these blessing sia..He has really been gd to mi everytime when i chose to turn back to him..
Hmmm..Yesterday finally manage to pack my stuff~~hehe~~all thanks to my best fren sarah.. who offered to come my hse and help mi pack~hehes..so bless to have her as my fren..During packing,saw lotsa presents still nicely pack(becos i open and put it back to its original package,also can't bear to use)..then decide to display it so tat i dun waste their effort..kekez..Of course,lotsa memories play back and flood my mind when i saw all those photo albums..
Anyway,memories can onli be memories,nth else more...rite??
PAST IS FOR US TO LET GO AND FUTURE IS FOR US TO GRIP HOLD~~

No comments: