Sunday, May 08, 2005

A Sweet Day!!

ello!!yesterday is my bday!!h3h3...hmmm...wo de qi dai zhen de chen zhen le...My 18th bday is e sweetest bday....in e afternoon,my cg members celebrate wif mi at sha's hse..they gave mi a precious moment de cushion and a heart-shape box de chocolate..wif a sweet strawberry cake wif a strawberry above e cake..so nice..hehe..hmmm...then after tat leh,meet wenni go ktv pub(shin)..then she gave mi a surprise by askin leong and eileen come without informin mi..haha..hmmmm...then leh..wen go and play a bday song remix while she came with a chocolate cake in her hand..wa..is really so sweet and touching lo.. then e cake is super sweet lo,sweet till if i finish e whole cake,will get diabetes de lo..wa..is really a super sweet bday ah..haha...i've nv have such surprise be4 lo..haha..i can say tat wenni is e best bday coordinator i have ever seen lo..is really a blessing tat i have her as my cousin..haha..but too bad we dun have camera..nv take pic..haiz..but nvm..e precious memory is in my mind..kekez..then after tat..i then noe tat actually my bday was plan a month ago with my frens by wenni..then also..wen tell them not to call mi for a few days then also dun sms mi happi bday de,let mi think tat they have forgotten my bday..at first i was quite sad and angry leh,cos i was thinkin tat if they dun wanna celebrate my bday,at least send mi a sms or wat lo..but..afterall is their plan!!huh...but afterall..have to thanks them for their hardwork to gave mi surprise and sweety bday..hehe..especially wenni!!she have done e greastest thing..cos everything is plan by her de...hehe..i really love her men..and of cos i love my frens around mi... this is e sweetest and happiest day of my life...

No comments: